Rogers Cup 2012 #Toronto

Professional tennis players are in Canada for the 2012 Rogers Cup series - Men in Toronto and Women in Montreal. The games are in the Rexall Centre at York University from August 4-12 (the ladies go to the 13th). The Free Family Weekend starts tomorrow - August 4-5 with free access to tennis and autograph sessions.
"Tennis Canada announced Friday that world No. 1 Roger Federer has withdrawn from Rogers Cup presented by National Bank in Toronto. "I am very disappointed that I have to withdraw from Toronto as I love the city and the Canadian fans are amazing. I have always enjoyed playing there but after a long stretch of tournaments, I will need some time to recover,” said Federer. "I look forward to coming back to Canada next year."
I have never watched a Rogers Cup tennis game but I think this is the type of equipment that they use - giant rackets and tennis balls.
You have read this article event / sports / Toronto / Yonge-Dundas Square with the title Rogers Cup 2012 #Toronto. You can bookmark this page URL https://chriswiggin.blogspot.com/2012/08/rogers-cup-2012-toronto.html. Thanks!