I followed the wrong Santa Claus Parade

When I didn't get jostled by mega-crowds along the sidewalks of #Toronto I should have clued in that I wasn't at the real Santa Claus Parade. Instead I waited in relative peace and watched in anticipation, then giddy with excitement I saw the approach of the parade. The floats and bands that I imagined from a distance slowly turned into Santa Claus, just Santa Claus, no reindeer or dancing sugarplums, no candy, no Christmas kisses and I am pretty sure that he wasn't even an official Santa Claus. He was a Canadian knockoff with a CN Tower on his hat.
Apparently the start, middle and finish of the parade was the fake Santa

Still, for parades it wasn't that bad.
You have read this article Christmas / Eaton Centre / Toronto with the title I followed the wrong Santa Claus Parade. You can bookmark this page URL http://chriswiggin.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-followed-wrong-santa-claus-parade.html. Thanks!